My god. Yes
Me if you use those fingers correctly.
omg I almost spit out the water I was drinking
a million gallons of fun
Affects: Digestive System and Bladder
What to do:
- Drinking water helps to flush out the toxins in your body, so boost your water intake and have a look at the foods you are eating.
- Minimize intake of fizzy drinks and high caffeinated drinks. Also look at switching to herbal teas, especially green tea!
- Consume less chocolate, cakes, lemonade and Coke, drink more mineral water without gas. Eat food that helps eliminate toxins from the body: boiled cabbage, and baked apples.
- Go to bed early (10pm) and wake up early (6am). Even if you can’t fall asleep. it’s good to relax so your liver can rest and be ready for work the next day
- 20-30 minutes of light exercise every day, especially outdoors
- Practice relaxation techniques to worry less
- Better hygiene (washing hair, hats)
- Green Tea, lemon water and berries can also help as these are antioxidant rich foods
Your heart is a massive organ that pumps blood all over your body. If it’s stressed out due to poor diet, inactivity and various mental and physical stresses, then not only are you likely to get pimples on your lower forehead, your entire body will be doomed if you don’t fix the problems. Having a healthy heart means to do regular exercises to strengthen the heart, as well as eat a healthy diet, and keeping stresses low.
What to do:
- Try to exercise regularly
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water
- Eat healthy, preferably low cholesterol, high fiber diet
- Quit smoking
When kidneys are not taken care of, you’ll find these large, painful pimples on your ears that refuses to leave no matter what.
What to do:
- Increase water intake
- Avoiding eating too much salty food, caffeine
- cleanse your kidneys with diuretics like parsley and water
Eyes, orbital area and between the Eyebrows
Oiliness, redness, flakiness and pimples between the eyebrows can indicate that your liver may have been overworking and need a cleansing.
What to do:
- Eat fruits and vegetables with high content of vitamin C (kiwi, sweet pepper, oranges) will help in providing you with a good mood.
- Try to avoid eating late at night; especially right before bedtime as your body will not break down the food as effectively, leading to a toxin build up.
- Cut back on fatty, sugary, greasy and rich foods, alcohol and diary, particularly if you’re lactose intolerant.
- Some of the best foods to cleanse your liver include garlic, grapefruit, green tea, carrots, beets, leafy green vegetables, lemons and lime.
The only time this nigga was straight
SO FUCKING TRUE
Transparent & subtly animated Levi from ViVi Campaign official art
Hoodie thug boy goes shamefully ooc in 0,5 sec ..well cute smiles are cute
THE NOISES I AM MAKING ARE NOT HUMAN
I almost pissed myself it looked so real
This is so disgusting omg
it really is.
This is so sad
yall making too much of a deal of this who cares
Yeah sure, who cares.
Who cares when people would rather line up like this every year to spend hundreds on a damn phone than give/donate even just a few dollars to a charity or help out those in need and struggling to sustain themselves.
Spend hundreds to buy an iPhone or spend less than a hundred to change a life?
this just in: human brain incapable of caring about more than 1 thing in a lifetime, iphone owners will never spend money on anything other than a phone ever, buying products of own money because you want them makes one incapable of empathy or knowing about charity
in other news: tumblr users still pretentious shits on high horses who think that they’re better than everyone based on nothing but holier-than-thou assumptions
I’m pretty sure everyone is lines up for that food stand…BUT THATS JUST ME